Monday, 17 February 2014

LFW Day 2









What I'm Wearing:

Polo neck - Primark / Midi Skirt - Topshop / Coat - ASOS / Clutch - ASOS / Heels - River Island /

Another day spent on the cobbles at Somerset House for day two of London Fashion Week. Today we couldn't have asked for better weather. The sun was shining and there was not a rain cloud in sight. London really does seem like a truly different place when the sun is shining. 

Today I opted for pastel pink and checks but made sure to layer up in the form of a polo neck and coat. It is still February after all and pretty nippy if you ask me. My River Island platforms went down a real treat which were beautifully captured and Instagrammed by the New York Times. Despite the height, these are extremely comfortable and very easy to walk in...even on the infamous cobbles of Somerset House. I was slightly worried I would go down like a sack of potatoes and be photographed mid fall or worse splat across the cobbles. Definitely a fashion faux pas I wanted to avoid. 

The street style was amazing again today. I was in awe of Sandra from '5 inch and up' who looked incredible in her white ensemble with tan cage gladiator heels. I definitely stayed warm with a pit stop at Fernandez & Wells cafe and bar where I had an amazing latte and flapjack. Nom nom.


33 comments:

  1. that skirt is stunning! love the check with the pastels :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pastels! And those shoes are just beautiful xo

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so lovely, the shoes are amazing!
    they're all such a great combination put together :)
    anna | styleskittle | ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing outfit! The circle skirt is gorgeousss x

    bethaanysarah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt looks gorge x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a yummy Spring look! I think so many people overdressed but you got it spot on. I'm not surprised those heels went down a treat!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gemma, could you just lend me the wole outfit? Because I am really in love with it! I am not sure which outfit I like more. The first one or this one. Gorgeous skirt and shoes are to die for xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that skirt is wonderful! great post!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heart the pastels, this outfit is amazing!

    Electrik Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Want that skirt and the clutch, amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this look is incredible! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes are incredible, you look amazing! x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your writing! I was there on Sunday too and was really close to saying hi to you- you looked gorgeous. I just posted a lil' blog post about my day, and you're in it! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking gorge Gemma! love this whole outfit :)

    Belinda | Fashion Crossing

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing! Congrats on being featured too :D

    those shoes are fantastic!


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow i can't believe your top is from primark!

    Beth | Hey It's Toots

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is definitely my favourite outfit you've ever posted, absolutely stunning!!
    T x
    www.abritishbunny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pics dear...loved your bag and shoes..:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You looked sensational babe, so glad I got to meet you, even if not for long! Next Season will have to make sure I see you properly! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love every item in this look! You look amazing! xx

    Julia from Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look stunning girly! The plaid on plaid is just everything such a gorgeous outfit!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. You looked gorgeous! Those shoes are amazing-I'm seeing them everywhere!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. fantastic:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  24. In love with those shoes!
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk
    @adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have such a singular fashionista style. Love the coat and the skirt

    http://elenafominajewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely in pastels!
    x
    Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favourite outfit of yours from LFW! you look amazing, I am in love with the shoes x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog.

Big hugs and kisses,

Gemma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...