Tuesday, 18 February 2014

LFW Day 3







What I'm Wearing:

Coat - Missguided* / Denim Shirt - Missguided / Jeans - Missguided / Clutch - ASOS / Heels - Office / Beanie - Choies* / 

It's only when writing this blog post that I realised practically my whole outfit is from Missguided. It wasn't intentional I promise. Admittedly, these distressed boyfriend jeans were a recent purchase but I absolutely love them. I must say as a fond lover of skinny jeans, these slouchy low rise boyfriend jeans are definitely out of my comfort zone but I cannot get enough of distressed denim this season. After a tiring few days at LFW, I definitely went for a more relaxed ensemble and what better way to do this than with a bit of double denim?! This camel coat has kept me warm this Fashion Week and I love the colour. It goes with pretty much anything and I like the contrast against my cobalt blue suede shoes (no pun intended). 

This oversized check ASOS clutch bag has been my go to LFW accessory. It's the perfect size and handy to pop my ballet flats into which come in handy after a long day standing on the cobbles of Somerset House and walking in between here and Fashion Scout. 

I hope you liked my outfit posts and what I wore to the three days I attended of LFW. I would love to know which outfit was your favourite and which trends you are loving for this season. 



30 comments:

  1. Love this look! You're so effortlessly cool and your shoes are so divine. The double denim and tan coat remind me of an outfit I wore here.. http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/youve-always-been-crazy-this-is-just.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that bag - I love that it's a clutch style but with a convenient way to hold it! The coat is very chic too ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the double denim, it looks perfect with your camel coat!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double denim? Oh yes! I do love a good pair of ripped jeans.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coat and heels are amazing babe, got some blue suede shoes the other week so can't wait to rock them now! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denim on denim - love it!

    Looks perfect with your camel coat

    Taz and Bear

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the double denim look, you pull it off really well and that coat is gorgeous! xx

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. super look:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the double denim combo x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely look dear...loved your bag..:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this look xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving the double denim with cobalts courts! CUTE x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit rather a lot xo

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. so bloody cool missus! you look awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love every look you wore to LFW!! This one is so great!
    I'm your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bag is my favorite of all of your outfit! Keep up the amazing work!
    Stay in touch : )

    I am Marie Liv
    I am Marie Liv on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am not a fan of denim but you pull it off so well!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey ! It's a good post my sweetie ;)
    Have a nice Friday !
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeesss, rocking the double denim! My fave of your LFW outfits X

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. These jeans were already on my wishlist and now I just want them even more!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your look,kisses,
    www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ugh love the boyfriend jeans! I've been searching for a pair forever, but I just can't find the perfect pair! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice outfit!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. literally love your style, all your outfits i am always so jealous of!
    love this coat, and want that beanie!
    anna | styleskittle | ❤

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your blog is amazing! I would love for you to check out mine, I recently posted a similar look :)

    rosariagrace.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog.

Big hugs and kisses,

Gemma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...