Thursday, 27 February 2014

Ridley










What I'm Wearing:

Coat - Missguided* / Jumper - Zara / Jeans - ASOS / Plimsolls - ASOS / Clutch - Whistles /


Is that the camel coat again I here you say. Well the answer is most definitely yes! I have certainly been getting a lot of wear out of this boyfriend style coat as of late. A coat that is definitely a staple in my wardrobe and a key spring/summer trend. 

Today's outfit definitely comprises of minimal effort with maximum comfort. I cannot resist reaching for this oversized Zara knit when I am unsure what to wear. It is so comfy and perfect for those days where you just want to get up and go. Paired with my recent ASOS denim purchase, the ripped knees definitely add a bit of character. You would not believe how much attention these jeans have been getting. People literally stop and stare as if to say does that girl really have her knees out?! There is nothing wrong with a cheeky bit of knee cleavage in my eyes. When these Celine-esque plimsolls hit the 'new in' section of ASOS, I had to snap them up in an instant. After lusting after the Celine version for a long while, these are a great alternative at a mere fraction of the price. 

What wardrobe essentials do you reach for when you are having a dress down day?  Mine would definitely be this oversized Zara knit, especially for wrapping up in this cold weather. 

34 comments:

  1. I bought these jeans recently too, I love them, but some people really dont get them do they...pfft!

    Gorgeous missy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clutches are everywhere now aren't they? it used to be that they were just for evening wear. Love your whole look.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking how much I love those jeans, no wonder you've been getting so much attention haha!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This zara knit is my perfect go to aswell. Can be worn anything too :)
    Stunning babe x

    jennanicholls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently looking at so many of these Asos jeans.
    You have such skinny lovely legs!


    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely cosy/casual/stylish outfit! I'm a big fan if those jeans and think I'll get myself a pair. Also that sweater is perfect, oversized and warm. Super cute look Gemma xX

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jumper Hun, also making me want to buy more Ridleys in different colours! Xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit dear...you look beautiful honey...:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are just the coolest, and I adore your clutch! You look awesome! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this Zara jumper, it's lovely isn't it!, Love how you've styled it!

    amelissab.blogspot.com

    Amy, X.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Amazing post dear!

    I wish you an amazing weekend!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin |
    GIVEAWAY


    Kisses, Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect outfit :)

    How can people be shocked by a bit of knee cleavage?!? It's 2014 FFS!!!
    Ridleys are deffo a must-have :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look and i'm enjoying reading your blog, Gemma. I too have a clutch from Whistles and seem to wear it with everything. They're great staples. Looking forward to your next post, Jessica - http://jessicaandkate.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look gorgeous! Your blog is definitely one of my favourites!! xx

    bethaanysarah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very interesting this post ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this outfit! those jeans are just so beaut! xx

    feel free to check out my new outfit post on my blog: FASHION SIGNAL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit. Turtlenecks are the best! And the ripped jeans look amazing
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice outfit!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this outfit - I've been playing with the idea of pimsoles in my head for a while now, I think I may have to follow your lead and finally buy some because they look great in this outfit!

    x greta
    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. A M A Z I N G, Literally love your blog! 


    Keep it up! i love reading it! 


    www.HpDays.co.uk

    

HP
xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love each piece in this look! I always opt for an essential oversized sweater as well when I feel like dressing down.

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your outfit, it's so perfectly put together! Ahh you are unbearably cool Gemma x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE those jeans xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this look!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cool pics
    Awesome outfit!! Nice work

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/arquivo-morto.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this outfit !

    xx
    Marie-Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super awesome outfit and very nice pics
    <3 Loved so much
    :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/sk8r.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this outfit. Casual but still very chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog.

Big hugs and kisses,

Gemma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...