Sunday, 2 March 2014

Hobbs Wishlist





Hobbs is a relatively new discovery for me but when browsing on their website recently I fell in love with all of the above. I have been lusting after a pair of culottes for some time now and these are perfect. The colour is so on trend for Spring/Summer and I think they would look amazing paired with these shoes. As my obsessions for all things check continues I could not resist adding this amazing coat and tee to my wishlist. 

I thought I would share this wishlist with you all, as like me many of you may be unfamiliar with the brand. Some of the items are expensive but you can certainly see the designer influences in some of these key pieces. I am certainly in check and pastel heaven. What do you think of the pieces above? Are you also in love with this check coat like I am? 


20 comments:

  1. Ive just done my wish list too! I absolutely love that pastel bag.. or any pastel bag for that matter. And everyones tartan obsession seems to have hit new highs! Great news for me, I love it.. and that coat! Great post hun xxxx

    AMANDALOVES.COM | UK Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... I would have all of that!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pieces dear, I adore that bag xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag honey...:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is just divine Gemma! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is gorgeous, I only own a stole from Hobbs but I often swoon over their pieces!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it x
    check out my blog? x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that baby blue bag is very cute, the colour is so Spring <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are heavenly, however I bet they're not the most comfortable of footwear! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a place I would usually shop in but these pieces you have found are fab! That coat is gorgeous! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shoes and the bag are lush!! lovely wishlist :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shoes, they are perfect for Spring/ Summer.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bag is adorable, if only I could afford Hobbs! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely ensemble, love the blue bag
    I would like yo invite you to my blog http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog.

Big hugs and kisses,

Gemma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...