Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Fluffy Dream


What I'm Wearing:

Top - Missguided* / Skirt - Missguided* / Shoes - Converse /

Just when I thought I had to say goodbye to my love of co-ords until next Summer, this gorgeous pink fluffy number arrived on my doorstep from the lovely girls at Missguided. For those of you who regularly read my blog posts you will know that I am somewhat obsessed with co-ords. So naturally, this pink fluffy piece of heaven was love at first sight and touch. Not to mention, the fluffy top and skirt are nice and warm making this outfit the perfect transitional piece for Autumn/Winter and in my favourite colour...pink. Horrah! I decided to dress this outfit down with my somewhat battered converse, they say the dirtier the better right?! I desperately need a new pair but cannot bare the pain and blisters that they will bring to my poor feet. If this pink co-ord isn't for you, fear not as it also comes in two different colours which you can see here and here. Get your co-ord for Autumn/Winter with this pink fluffy dream. 




15 comments:

  1. There is no way on earth I could pull this off but you look AMAZING! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely on but im definitely not daring enough to rock a fluffy two piece

    whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the co-ord is definitely a dream soo prettyyy! Such a lovely easy breezy outfit doll!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Gemma, just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Gemma! This co-ord is so cute! IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You pull this off so well!!

    www.alldeathbydiamonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. uh that co-ord is everything!! I need x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I wore this outfit, I'd look like a care bear because I don't seem to have your height or figure haha - but it suits you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure I know this place.. Is it near old street? I love this two piece I definitely want to buy one!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I'm seriously in love with this outfit! Really enjoy your blog x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know how to rock a two piece! Looking beauts as always! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome look!! =D
    Please, check out my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey gal

    love your bkog! that's an amazing outfit!

    you look gorgeous as always!!!

    wanna follow each other? you can find me

    on http://www.fashionrailways.com

    Greetings
    Vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog.

Big hugs and kisses,

Gemma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...