Monday, 25 August 2014

LWD

What I'm Wearing:

Jacket - Y.A.S (similar here and here) / Dress - Warehouse*/ Crop top - Topshop (similar here) / Shoes - Topshop / Bag - ASOS (similar here) / 

Feast your eyes on this gorgeous Warehouse pleather number. An update from the classic black leather dress, it was love at first sight and unlike anything I currently own in my wardrobe. If white is too bold of a statement rest assured that this also comes in black. Layered here with a simple Topshop crop top, I cannot wait to pair this dress with a polo neck when the weather gets colder for a sixties vibe. I couldn't resist pairing this outfit with my favourite shoes of the moment in the form of these Topshop loafers. I must admit  I was pleasantly surprised with the Warehouse AW14 #talesofthecity collection so be sure to check out what they have to offer this season. It definitely will not disappoint. I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend. 


26 comments:

  1. Love the bag and shoes Gemma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Gemma x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so nice and I love how you've layered it! The patent shoes add such an edge to this outfit too! x

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy freaking..! I don't know what it is but I've been loving these casual dresses for a while! this is beautiful.

    Andrea xx
    SavingSimplicity13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me almost of like a private school uniform in a way? A good way! I think it's the style of the tartan clutch and the shoes - it's really pretty! xxx

    Blog This With Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a elegant dress. you look fantastic

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is fantastic! I love how you layered it.

    xx,
    thetinydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Totally loving that clutch!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the white leather look, it makes a refreshing change from black x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! I love white leather. And these shoes are on point! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these shoes Gem, very Whistles like! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous look! I especially love the bag and shoes!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous dress, I love this look!

    My Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous pictures and dress.

    I am hosting a POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY on my blog if you wanted to join :)

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing Blog.
    Want to follow eachother? Maybe you like my blog too.
    Let me know if you followed me I will follow you right back :)
    Love, rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look, it's so simple and chic. I really want those shoes! x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful post, really intresting!
    uus-alku-kinia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have such a great style ;)
    Bella
    BellaBoo|Myblog

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous outfit and the cluch goes so well with it :)
    www.snoochieshy.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. so pretty, the styling is perfect and i think ill take inspiration from this for my own!

    copper-garden.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog.

Big hugs and kisses,

Gemma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...