Monday, 18 August 2014

The Culotte Jumpsuit

What I'm Wearing:

Leather Jacket - Y.A.S via Very* (similar here, here and here) / Culotte Jumpsuit - ASOS (similar here) / Loafers - Topshop / Bag - Balenciaga

When I first laid eyes on this culotte jumpsuit I just knew it had to be mine. When panic sets in that an item you love may sell out before you can get your hands on it, you know you have to snap it up in an instant. The wide leg and open back detail definitely caught my attention, not to mention culottes are a key trend for Autumn/Winter. Paired here with my recently purchased Topshop loafers, this outfit was a perfect choice for my second week in my new job as Personal Shopping Assistant at Topshop. With Autumn feeling like its drawing ever closer, I could not resist this fail safe colour combination of navy blue and black. I cannot wait to layer this jumpsuit up with chunky knits come winter but for now my trusted leather jacket is the perfect transitional piece to tie this outfit together. I would love to know your thoughts on this culotte jumpsuit and whether its a piece you would incorporate into your wardrobe this Autumn/Winter. 



22 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit so much! your shoes are amazing :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazing!!!! Love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black and navy at the minute and a culotte jumpsuit is too amazing, I am obsessed with mine, gorgeous outfit!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/gone-fishing.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh love the back of it!

    Emma from Masquerade Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the culotte trend is tricky to pull off but this outfit is amazing! :)

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is such a gorgeous outfit! I need to jump on the culottes bandwagon!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on site and was going to buy it but chickened out. Wish I had now, looks great xx
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with culottes at the moment but I've never seen them as a jumpsuit, this is awesome!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, I love those loafers and the jumpsuit! Yummy


    Stella| Electrik Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your jumpsuit is just spectacular, so chic Gemma x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg you are so on point always, love the jumpsuit with the loafers! x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. je craque pour ta veste en cuir!

    Nouveau post en ligne sur le blog :
    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this look on you. It's very now :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG Gem!!! This jumpsuit is sick!! I need it now!!
    Love the styling, love everything!
    x
    PS Congrats on your amaze new job too :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, love this look babe! Great shoes and that jumpsuit looks great on you! xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. your shoes are amazing! x

    http://www.alldeathbydiamonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that open back! I can't seem to pull of culottes but you look absolutely gorgeous misses! Love it!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this shade of blue. The culottes are adorable!

    Joana x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow that jumpsuit is the dream. You look amazing Gemma.

    Laura x

    Fashion Found Me // UK Fashion & Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the navy and black colour combo! Cool shoes!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog.

Big hugs and kisses,

Gemma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...